Highlights from Our Most Recent Complete Program Year
- 1,048 youth (unduplicated) attended PRIMEtime programs last year.
- Of these students, 404 attended PRIMEtime programming 20+ times.
- Among youth attending PRIMEtime 20+ times last year, 93.3% saw improved grade point averages and/or improved their standardized test scores over the previous year.
- 85% of PRIMEtime youth reported that being in the program “helps me do better at school“
- 93% of PRIMEtime youth reported, “I want to go to college or technical college after high school.”
- 94% of PRIMEtime youth reported the presence of one or more adults in their life who “has a positive influence on me.”
Here’s the latest:
11.29.12 – Northfield's PRIMEtime Collaborative is being recognized by the National League of Cities (NLC) as a model program demonstrating innovative and collaborative approaches within government.
PRIMEtime is one of 27 municipal programs selected for the 2012 City Showcase—NLC’s premiere program celebrating city achievements.
1.14.11 – The PRIMEtime after school collaborative was featured at this week's meeting of the Northfield School Board. more »
11.10.10 – Meet Mundo Garza, Promise Fellow with the Northfield High School! more »
“I come to the Middle School Youth Center so I can learn stuff and how to learn from my mistakes.”
– 6th grade student